Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Final Portfolio: Five Curated Posts

In my final portfolio I have compiled five of my favourite posts. I have curated each post and provided a paragraph of explanation for each of them relating each of them to a specific topic or conversation from my class in the course: Business and Organizational Communication. Additionally I wanted to showcase different types of free creations and have selected posts that show various different approaches.  Branding and Marketing Visual Meme Branding and marketing are of course an extremely important tool that companies use to sell their products. When talking about different branding in class we began to talk about how brand names of certain products have become the generic term for them. For example personal water crafts are more often called Jet skis, slow cookers are called Crock pots, lip balm is called Chapstick and of course tissues are called Kleenex. For more examples go here   https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/56667/41-brand-names-people-use-generic-terms .         I found

A diverse group of green dragons.